Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075 Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost
Post
by wart57 » April 24 07, 10:44 am
I like big butts and I can not lie....
omaha_red
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12963 Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: toning it done
Post
by omaha_red » April 24 07, 10:53 am
loubob3 wrote: what's so great about her ?
maybe this chick is more your type..
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630 Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
Post
by haltz » April 24 07, 10:55 am
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527 Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm
Post
by longhornbaseball » April 24 07, 11:35 am
haltz wrote:
This reminds me of a dude I used to work with. He's 22 and a virgin dying to get laid and he said he wouldn't bang Jessica Simpson. She's "gross." Pffffft.
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211 Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm
Post
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt » April 24 07, 12:29 pm
I'm a big fan of Erin, super hot! And she went (maybe still going out) out with Ryan Johnson on the Blues.
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159 Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit
Post
by StL Dan » April 24 07, 12:31 pm
Erin is a gorgeous woman.
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211 Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm
Post
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt » April 24 07, 12:33 pm
Almost the same exact date, last year.
I call April 28, 2008 "I love Erin Andrews."
Capt_Morgan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3255 Joined: April 17 06, 5:06 pm
Location: in the heart of cardinal nation
Contact:
Post
by Capt_Morgan » April 24 07, 3:07 pm
letsgocards89 wrote: I feel as though I'm letting the forum down if I don't expand on what longhorn stated in his original post. Here's what I have to offer on the subject:
she bang,she bang
i hit it
Sutter'sBeard
is the oscar meyer weiner kid
Posts: 3140 Joined: July 25 06, 1:02 pm
Location: Decatur, IL
Post
by Sutter'sBeard » April 24 07, 3:13 pm
Fat_Bulldog wrote: Here's a view from another angle.
I'd hate to tell her but with those narrow hips she couldn't have more than 8 children.