I heart Erin Andrews

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Post by wart57 »

I like big butts and I can not lie....

User avatar
omaha_red
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12963
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: toning it done

Post by omaha_red »

loubob3 wrote:what's so great about her ?
maybe this chick is more your type..

Image

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Post by haltz »

Image

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Post by longhornbaseball »

haltz wrote:Image
This reminds me of a dude I used to work with. He's 22 and a virgin dying to get laid and he said he wouldn't bang Jessica Simpson. She's "gross." Pffffft.

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

Erin Andrews is Mine, I called her LOOOOONG time ago on this board

http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/viewto ... in+andrews

-Brodie

User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

I'm a big fan of Erin, super hot! And she went (maybe still going out) out with Ryan Johnson on the Blues.

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

Erin is a gorgeous woman.

User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

Brodie wrote:Erin Andrews is Mine, I called her LOOOOONG time ago on this board

http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/viewto ... in+andrews

-Brodie
Almost the same exact date, last year. :shock: I call April 28, 2008 "I love Erin Andrews."

User avatar
Capt_Morgan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3255
Joined: April 17 06, 5:06 pm
Location: in the heart of cardinal nation
Contact:

Post by Capt_Morgan »

letsgocards89 wrote:I feel as though I'm letting the forum down if I don't expand on what longhorn stated in his original post. Here's what I have to offer on the subject:


Image
she bang,she bang

i hit it

User avatar
Sutter'sBeard
is the oscar meyer weiner kid
Posts: 3140
Joined: July 25 06, 1:02 pm
Location: Decatur, IL

Post by Sutter'sBeard »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:Here's a view from another angle.

Image
I'd hate to tell her but with those narrow hips she couldn't have more than 8 children.

Post Reply