Ask GRB

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3959
Joined: November 14 14, 5:23 am
Location: Cherokee

Re: Ask GRB

Post by Famous Mortimer »

Anyone work in a place that's hiring? I've got the full range of office skills, plus the English accent if you want to confuse people who phone up.

Wash U has been fun, but...well, the last job was fun, the one I transferred to about 6 months ago sucks all the ass.

User avatar
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11717
Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Re: Ask GRB

Post by mikechamp »

Question about HBO Max: I subscribe to HBO via my cable provider. When I go to the on-demand menu under premiums, it now identifies HBO as HBO Max.
How to Watch The Matrix: Resurrections

The first way to watch The Matrix: Resurrections is to head into theaters. But for anyone who wants to sit down with their family and enjoy the new film from the comfort of their couch, the Matrix: Resurrections is also available via streaming on HBOMax.

But, there’s a catch.

The movie is streaming for HBOMax subscribers who pay for the ad-free tier at $15 a month. For lower tier $10 a month subscribers, the film isn’t available. The Matrix Resurrections is also only available for streaming during the simultaneous 31-day theatrical run, similar to the streaming and theater release of Dune.
Am I able to watch the new Matrix movie via my regular old cable box/TV, or do I have to stream it?

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69894
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Ask GRB

Post by CardsofSTL »

mikechamp wrote: ↑
December 21 21, 5:37 pm
Question about HBO Max: I subscribe to HBO via my cable provider. When I go to the on-demand menu under premiums, it now identifies HBO as HBO Max.
How to Watch The Matrix: Resurrections

The first way to watch The Matrix: Resurrections is to head into theaters. But for anyone who wants to sit down with their family and enjoy the new film from the comfort of their couch, the Matrix: Resurrections is also available via streaming on HBOMax.

But, there’s a catch.

The movie is streaming for HBOMax subscribers who pay for the ad-free tier at $15 a month. For lower tier $10 a month subscribers, the film isn’t available. The Matrix Resurrections is also only available for streaming during the simultaneous 31-day theatrical run, similar to the streaming and theater release of Dune.
Am I able to watch the new Matrix movie via my regular old cable box/TV, or do I have to stream it?
This website might be helpful.

https://www.hbomax.com/do-i-already-have-access

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69894
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Ask GRB

Post by CardsofSTL »

Famous Mortimer wrote: ↑
December 14 21, 1:17 pm
Anyone work in a place that's hiring? I've got the full range of office skills, plus the English accent if you want to confuse people who phone up.

Wash U has been fun, but...well, the last job was fun, the one I transferred to about 6 months ago sucks all the ass.
Yes but since I'm in management you'd inevitably be fired for driving on the wrong side of the road.

Also I'm in Ohio.

User avatar
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11717
Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Re: Ask GRB

Post by mikechamp »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
December 21 21, 10:16 pm
mikechamp wrote: ↑
December 21 21, 5:37 pm
Question about HBO Max: I subscribe to HBO via my cable provider. When I go to the on-demand menu under premiums, it now identifies HBO as HBO Max.
How to Watch The Matrix: Resurrections

The first way to watch The Matrix: Resurrections is to head into theaters. But for anyone who wants to sit down with their family and enjoy the new film from the comfort of their couch, the Matrix: Resurrections is also available via streaming on HBOMax.

But, there’s a catch.

The movie is streaming for HBOMax subscribers who pay for the ad-free tier at $15 a month. For lower tier $10 a month subscribers, the film isn’t available. The Matrix Resurrections is also only available for streaming during the simultaneous 31-day theatrical run, similar to the streaming and theater release of Dune.
Am I able to watch the new Matrix movie via my regular old cable box/TV, or do I have to stream it?
This website might be helpful.

https://www.hbomax.com/do-i-already-have-access
I was looking at that website at about the same time you posted. I figured out I can view it on my TV if I connect my computer to it. Hey, better than nothing!

Post Reply