What are you drinking?

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by TimeForGuinness »

Spaten

User avatar
clake
All-Star
Posts: 1357
Joined: May 21 06, 4:54 pm
Location: NJ

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by clake »

Image

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by jim »

Just had a Bitburger.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Cronos »

Dimitroff Vodka and various mixers, then some Rolling Rock to finish.

Image

Either my beer tastes are evolving or Rolling Rock isn't as good as I remember it.

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by AdmiralKird »

The Blood of my Enemies.

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by haltz »

Sprite mixed with orange juice. It pairs nicely with Mucinex D and saltine crackers.

I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been gargling sand and someone had hit me in the eardrums repeatedly with a pickax. Now I can't sleep and I want to punch something.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Cronos »

haltz wrote:Sprite mixed with orange juice. It pairs nicely with Mucinex D and saltine crackers.

I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been gargling sand and someone had hit me in the eardrums repeatedly with a pickax. Now I can't sleep and I want to punch something.
This is why God invented Nyquil. No matter how bad one feels and how one can't sleep, 99.9% of the time it knocks one right out.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62303
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Radbird »

Wine. Lots and lots of French wine.

User avatar
Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
Posts: 31038
Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by Popeye_Card »

Cronos69 wrote: Either my beer tastes are evolving or Rolling Rock isn't as good as I remember it.
Rolling Rock is not very tasty beer. Their ads used to be great though.

--P--

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by JL21 »

pop_haines wrote:
Radbird wrote:Wine. Lots and lots of French wine.
Un jour sans vin est comme un jour sans soleil.
Merde! Ceci n'est pas vrai.

Post Reply