I just bought a new mattress (now with pics)

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11289
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by Mary1966 »

[SHOW]
Image
(spoilered for size)

The mattress and box spring were delivered today. I got the box spring cover yesterday so I will have to move the mattress to put that on. The mattress cover and the Cardinals bedding are supposed to arrive by March 7th.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by thrill »

heyzeus wrote: ↑
March 1 23, 1:07 pm
thrill wrote: ↑
February 28 23, 3:07 pm
Nice one zeus way to go man

Wanna ask me about my grandma too?!
How is she doing?
Don't know. We haven't talked since she died.

User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11289
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: I just bought a new mattress

Post by Mary1966 »

[SHOW]
Image
(spoilered for size)

My bedding came today but I am bushed and I think I will wait until tomorrow to put it on.

User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11289
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: I just bought a new mattress (now with pics)

Post by Mary1966 »

Image

The comforter and pillow case. The comforter doesn't look like the one in the picture, but I'm satisfied.

User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11289
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: I just bought a new mattress (now with pics)

Post by Mary1966 »

Image

The flat sheet and fitted sheet are in this pattern. Overall, I love it!

Post Reply