Where’d you go to high school?

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18730
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by cardinalkarp »

Vianney...class of ‘95

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by sighyoung »

SLUH '81.

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by haltz »

stlouie_lipp wrote: ↑
March 27 20, 1:54 pm
Rockford Guilford class of '91

I'm not the only Viking here. Michael, I'm looking at you.
Zeus is also a Viking, which is where I would've gone to school if my parents hadn't sent me to WCA for religious indoctrination. Class of '01, so Matheny was not on the coaching staff.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by lukethedrifter »

There’s about 4-5 more of us Statesmen on here.

User avatar
JoeMcKim
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 9248
Joined: September 8 09, 10:56 pm
Location: South County, St. Louis

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by JoeMcKim »

Oakville class of '96.

I think that I'm the only person from South County on here.

User avatar
a_smith
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4561
Joined: September 20 06, 10:55 am

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by a_smith »

lukethedrifter wrote: ↑
March 30 20, 4:25 pm
There’s about 4-5 more of us Statesmen on here.
Go Statesmen. Woot. Oh and [expletive] kirkwood, bunch of [expletive] who were just jealous. Glendale can rot in hell as well.

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by GeddyWrox »

Radbird wrote: ↑
March 27 20, 11:02 am
The most St. Louis-y question ever. I’m surprised it’s not on the Census.

Me: Webster Groves ‘71

Go Statesmen!
Image
WGHS c/o 93!

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

wow that's a really interesting and organically placed link, thank you for sharing that fellow human

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62352
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by Radbird »

andymoor wrote: ↑
April 2 20, 8:51 am
W.T. White, 96 Best years. In high school I worked part time, it wasn't easy but I found great college essay services to help me with my homework and save time. These guys helped me so much. I think such services are great option for working students.
Just curious, Andy - where in Kyiv is WT White?

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43295
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Where’d you go to high school?

Post by heyzeus »

haltz wrote: ↑
March 27 20, 6:42 pm
stlouie_lipp wrote: ↑
March 27 20, 1:54 pm
Rockford Guilford class of '91

I'm not the only Viking here. Michael, I'm looking at you.
Zeus is also a Viking, which is where I would've gone to school if my parents hadn't sent me to WCA for religious indoctrination. Class of '01, so Matheny was not on the coaching staff.
Purple Pride, yo. Which part of the Creve Coeur/Maryland Heights metroplex did you live in?

Post Reply