Your sleep position

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: Your sleep position

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Jocephus wrote:10 looks like they're dead or planking...and 13 i don't even know what to think of
lol

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: Your sleep position

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

#3 with a pillow between my knees

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Your sleep position

Post by heyzeus »

None of the above. I need a bonus pillow tucked under my free arm, for support and comfort. Bonus pillow is clutch.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62289
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Your sleep position

Post by Radbird »

Closest is #5 except I use a side pillow.

User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: Your sleep position

Post by go birds »

didn't see a "smallest position possible since two dogs take up the entire bed even though they are smell dogs" option

im that one

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Your sleep position

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Radbird wrote:Closest is #5 except I use a side pillow.
I should have added that to my response. Need the side pillow.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Your sleep position

Post by lukethedrifter »

13 is doggystyle.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Your sleep position

Post by Michael »

I'm #3 with a side pillow.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Your sleep position

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Every night when I go to bed since this thread was started I think about my sleep position when I am falling asleep.

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12862
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: Your sleep position

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

#69, then on my side!

Post Reply