The Beer Sh!ts

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by sighyoung »

RC21 wrote:
docellis wrote:Yeah! That must be it. You made my day. Otherwise it has been not a good day. (I have no job and no power)
How are you posting? DOC'S A WITCH!!!!
[/youtube]

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Cronos »

sighyoung wrote:
RC21 wrote:
docellis wrote:Yeah! That must be it. You made my day. Otherwise it has been not a good day. (I have no job and no power)
How are you posting? DOC'S A WITCH!!!!
[/youtube]
And what do you burn apart from Doc_Ellis?

MORE Doc_Ellis'!!!

maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony
Posts: 8508
Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by maddash »

docellis wrote:I wonder why I never suffer the ill effects of alcohol. It isn't because I am not drinking any.
I don't get hungover on beer (unless it's draught from dirty lines) or wine - only dark types of hard alcohol get me the next day. I chalk it up to lots of practice.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Jocephus »

i had tacos and corona yesterday...

yea, my stomach is percolating

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by G. Keenan »

Everyone in this thread claiming to not get hangovers is just not drinking enough. Drink enough and you will get a hangover.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Cronos »

I don't really get hangovers anymore. The only thing that bothers me is a stomach-ache the next day if I've had hard liquor(95% of the time being vodka), not nausea, literally a stomach-ache. I never get headaches, and I'm rarely nauseated in the morning anymore.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by thrill »

G. Keenan wrote:Everyone in this thread claiming to not get hangovers is just not drinking enough. Drink enough and you will get a hangover.

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by G. Keenan »

Cronos69 wrote:I don't really get hangovers anymore. The only thing that bothers me is a stomach-ache the next day if I've had hard liquor(95% of the time being vodka), not nausea, literally a stomach-ache. I never get headaches, and I'm rarely nauseated in the morning anymore.
Drink from 3 PM to 3 AM like I did this past Saturday and tell me you wouldn't get a hangover on Sunday.

User avatar
Molly
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4767
Joined: May 10 06, 9:57 am
Location: 6.6 miles from Busch III

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Molly »

sighyoung wrote:
RC21 wrote:
docellis wrote:Yeah! That must be it. You made my day. Otherwise it has been not a good day. (I have no job and no power)
How are you posting? DOC'S A WITCH!!!!
[/youtube]
Can't get youtube at work. I can only assume this is the scene from Monty Python & the Holy Grail.

Only draft beer gives me the shats. Bottled beer never does.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: The Beer Sh!ts

Post by Cronos »

G. Keenan wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:I don't really get hangovers anymore. The only thing that bothers me is a stomach-ache the next day if I've had hard liquor(95% of the time being vodka), not nausea, literally a stomach-ache. I never get headaches, and I'm rarely nauseated in the morning anymore.
Drink from 3 PM to 3 AM like I did this past Saturday and tell me you wouldn't get a hangover on Sunday.
I'm not even sure I could stay awake drinking that long, much less not be hungover the next day. What did you do, drink like a half a beer an hour?

Post Reply