I don't really get much of a chance to watch any of the late night shows but a while back I found myself watching Fallon and laughing and thinking he wasn't terrible like I remembered.ghostrunner wrote:I may be coming around to Jimmy Fallon. His show's not too bad.
IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
- Cole Burns
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3749
- Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
- Location: I'm not here.
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Jimmy Fallon on SNL = Breaking character every skitlukethedrifter wrote:I don't really get much of a chance to watch any of the late night shows but a while back I found myself watching Fallon and laughing and thinking he wasn't terrible like I remembered.ghostrunner wrote:I may be coming around to Jimmy Fallon. His show's not too bad.
Jimmy Fallon on Late Night = Golden!
I was shocked the first time I watched him. His "Thank You" notes on Friday are terrific.
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Stop the presses, some little twit named Colton has the answers that centuries of philosophers and clerics have been unable to provide.
[/youtube]
[/youtube]
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
And Roger Ailes just got through railing on NPR. Clearly, God loves Fox News.
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43272
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
If you were a child of the 90's & smoke weed, do yourself a favor and get high and then watch this.
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNyEodf ... r_embedded][/youtube]
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNyEodf ... r_embedded][/youtube]
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
ghostrunner wrote:I may be coming around to Jimmy Fallon. His show's not too bad.
[/youtube]
[/youtube]
-
Arthur Dent
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12536
- Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
- Location: Austin
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
How did I manage to miss this instant classic?
[/youtube]
[/youtube]
- InvincibleCakeEater
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 28275
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
- Cole Burns
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3749
- Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
- Location: I'm not here.
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
A whole lot of birds:
http://wimp.com/birdsplace
I recommend putting it on mute and then playing some great music behind it. I've serendipitously chosen My Morning Jacket.
http://wimp.com/birdsplace
I recommend putting it on mute and then playing some great music behind it. I've serendipitously chosen My Morning Jacket.




