I haven't seen a full body, clinical shot of her but she looks very attractive to me. From what I have seen.GatewaySnayke wrote:If the Rilo Kiley video shows their lead singer at all, well, let's just say some things will go into hibernation. Yuck.
Jocephus' playlist (AKA What music are you listening to?)
- docellis
- America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
- Posts: 24741
- Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm
Re: Jocephus' playlist (AKA What music are you listening to?)
- rs232
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 464
- Joined: May 24 06, 9:02 am
- Location: Inland Empire, CA
Re: Jocephus' playlist (AKA What music are you listening to?)
John Mayer: Stop This Train
Beanfield feat. Bajka: Tides
Thompson Twins: Doctor! Doctor!
Abra Moore: Four Leaf Clover
Modest Mouse: The World At Large
Warren Zevon: Johnny Strikes Up The Band
This is a great thread! Not sure why I overlooked it for so long...
Beanfield feat. Bajka: Tides
Thompson Twins: Doctor! Doctor!
Abra Moore: Four Leaf Clover
Modest Mouse: The World At Large
Warren Zevon: Johnny Strikes Up The Band
This is a great thread! Not sure why I overlooked it for so long...
- GatewaySnayke
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11923
- Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
- Location: GatewaySnaykebird
Re: Jocephus' playlist (AKA What music are you listening to?)
She's definitely not.docellis wrote:I haven't seen a full body, clinical shot of her but she looks very attractive to me. From what I have seen.GatewaySnayke wrote:If the Rilo Kiley video shows their lead singer at all, well, let's just say some things will go into hibernation. Yuck.
- GatewaySnayke
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11923
- Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
- Location: GatewaySnaykebird
Re: Jocephus' playlist (AKA What music are you listening to?)
I will never watch 'Boy Meets World' the same again. I had no idea that the guitarist played Joey the Rat. Jesus, what's next -- is Ben Savage going to start fronting Death Cab For Cutie?
-
Arthur Dent
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12536
- Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
- Location: Austin
Re: Jocephus' playlist (AKA What music are you listening to?)
Making good music is hot. I'm afraid I can't separate that aspect. She seems very attractive to me.GatewaySnayke wrote:She's definitely not.docellis wrote:I haven't seen a full body, clinical shot of her but she looks very attractive to me. From what I have seen.GatewaySnayke wrote:If the Rilo Kiley video shows their lead singer at all, well, let's just say some things will go into hibernation. Yuck.
- GatewaySnayke
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11923
- Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
- Location: GatewaySnaykebird
Re: Jocephus' playlist (AKA What music are you listening to?)
Yeah, but that's like when people tell me Amy Lee is hot because they think Evanscence makes good music. Courtney Love made good music, yet she's still gross.Arthur Dent wrote:Making good music is hot. I'm afraid I can't separate that aspect. She seems very attractive to me.GatewaySnayke wrote:She's definitely not.docellis wrote:I haven't seen a full body, clinical shot of her but she looks very attractive to me. From what I have seen.GatewaySnayke wrote:If the Rilo Kiley video shows their lead singer at all, well, let's just say some things will go into hibernation. Yuck.
- rs232
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 464
- Joined: May 24 06, 9:02 am
- Location: Inland Empire, CA
Re: Jocephus' playlist (AKA What music are you listening to?)
Big agreement with you on that statement.Arthur Dent wrote:Making good music is hot. I'm afraid I can't separate that aspect.
-
Arthur Dent
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12536
- Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
- Location: Austin
Re: Jocephus' playlist (AKA What music are you listening to?)
C'mon, those comparisons are just rude. Anyway, this discussion has inspired me to get tickets to see Rilo Kiley when they come through Austin this October so I can give a full report.GatewaySnayke wrote:Yeah, but that's like when people tell me Amy Lee is hot because they think Evanscence makes good music. Courtney Love made good music, yet she's still gross.Arthur Dent wrote:Making good music is hot. I'm afraid I can't separate that aspect. She seems very attractive to me.GatewaySnayke wrote:She's definitely not.docellis wrote:I haven't seen a full body, clinical shot of her but she looks very attractive to me. From what I have seen.GatewaySnayke wrote:If the Rilo Kiley video shows their lead singer at all, well, let's just say some things will go into hibernation. Yuck.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: Jocephus' playlist (AKA What music are you listening to?)
i got these cds today
1)southern culture on the skids - ditch diggin'
2)southern culture on the skids - mojo box
3)james brown - hell
4)james brown - sex machine (live)
5)queens of the stone age - songs for the deaf
i should be getting
the dave brubeck quartet - time out
tomorrow
1)southern culture on the skids - ditch diggin'
2)southern culture on the skids - mojo box
3)james brown - hell
4)james brown - sex machine (live)
5)queens of the stone age - songs for the deaf
i should be getting
the dave brubeck quartet - time out
tomorrow
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: Jocephus' playlist (AKA What music are you listening to?)
did someone just call jenny lewis the aaron miles of alt rock?



