Anti-Rant: The Guitar

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Anti-Rant: The Guitar

Post by GatewaySnayke »

I didn't have the opportunity to play guitar for about five days, and when I picked it up again, for the first time, it felt great. Like getting your prescription of ExtenZe in the mail. For some reason, it feels better playing after a few days.

But still, the harpsichord is the best instrument ever. I can't wait to play that again.

User avatar
Secret Weapon
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8386
Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
Location: CoMo

Re: Anti-Rant: The Guitar

Post by Secret Weapon »

GatewaySnayke wrote:Like getting your prescription of ExtenZe in the mail.
Psh, you don't need a prescription for ExtenZe.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Anti-Rant: The Guitar

Post by Jocephus »

just pick up guitar hero and place that in between

Post Reply