I have no ability to estimate age

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
Arthur Dent
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12536
Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
Location: Austin

I have no ability to estimate age

Post by Arthur Dent »

I can easily be off by almost 10 years.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: I have no ability to estimate age

Post by thrill »

Arthur Dent wrote:I can easily be off by almost 10 years.
I bet that makes for awkward conversations with women (young and old).

User avatar
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11717
Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Re: I have no ability to estimate age

Post by mikechamp »

No doubt, AD. I'm really 7 years old.

:P

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: I have no ability to estimate age

Post by G. Keenan »

Hope this doesn't mean you'll be making a court appearance soon.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Re: I have no ability to estimate age

Post by jim »

Just make sure with women it's 10 years to the left and you will be ok.

Post Reply