Windshield wipers

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony
Posts: 8508
Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm

Windshield wipers

Post by maddash »

I don't know why, but seeing people use their windshield wipers as the FASTEST setting in a light drizzle (or minutes after the rain has completely stopped) just pisses me off. I don't even have to be riding with them - just passing them on the road makes them think they're morons who have no idea how to use a car.

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: Windshield wipers

Post by TimeForGuinness »

maddash wrote:I don't know why, but seeing people use their windshield wipers as the FASTEST setting in a light drizzle (or minutes after the rain has completely stopped) just pisses me off. I don't even have to be riding with them - just passing them on the road makes them think they're morons who have no idea how to use a car.
lol

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Windshield wipers

Post by G. Keenan »

This is the most ridiculous rant yet.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Windshield wipers

Post by planet planet »

maddash, I think you're in need of a GRB get together.

Socnorb11
The Last Word
Posts: 21906
Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am

Re: Windshield wipers

Post by Socnorb11 »

While we're on the subject, am I the only one who has extreme difficulty changing wiper blades? I feel so inadequate every time I try. I'm sure it's really simple, but I struggle.......

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Windshield wipers

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Socnorb11 wrote:While we're on the subject, am I the only one who has extreme difficulty changing wiper blades? I feel so inadequate every time I try. I'm sure it's really simple, but I struggle.......
I've given up...I just pay for it now when I need them. The $20 is worth avoiding the frustration.

And maddash, I know where you're coming from.

maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony
Posts: 8508
Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm

Re: Windshield wipers

Post by maddash »

Socnorb11 wrote:While we're on the subject, am I the only one who has extreme difficulty changing wiper blades? I feel so inadequate every time I try. I'm sure it's really simple, but I struggle.......
this is true. i am posting from my phone at the mall so sorry 4 the format. a girl w/ big boobs walked past and smiled at me... nice. anyway, people who do the ww thing are like people who leave thier blinker on, i cant trust them. oh my. boob girl just sat right near me

maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony
Posts: 8508
Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm

Re: Windshield wipers

Post by maddash »

Damn. meant to reply 2 pp as far as the grb get2gether goes. boob girl gone now

Post Reply