These damn popup videos at MLB TeamSites

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

These damn popup videos at MLB TeamSites

Post by AdmiralKird »

I'm getting sick of going to stlcardinals.com, only to tab into another window, and then get bombarded with an audio clip I don't want to hear.
Does this frustrate anyone else?

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: These damn popup videos at MLB TeamSites

Post by docellis »

mlb is the worst of any site i visit

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: These damn popup videos at MLB TeamSites

Post by Jocephus »

if what yer saying is what i think yer saying, i believe you can shut it off...

but it is a bad site

User avatar
ndistops
All-Star
Posts: 1289
Joined: November 20 06, 9:00 pm
Location: West Michigan

Re: These damn popup videos at MLB TeamSites

Post by ndistops »

AdmiralKird wrote:I'm getting sick of going to stlcardinals.com, only to tab into another window, and then get bombarded with an audio clip I don't want to hear.
Does this frustrate anyone else?
Yep. Happens all the time. Exceedingly annoying especially when I click on a video clip, then it's garbled with the one that comes up on the original site.

Post Reply