Cabby's Preseason NFL Power Rankings

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

cabby7588 wrote:
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:Is that when the SB is this year? I know it changes constantly.
It's either Jan 27th or Feb 3rd. It's in Arizona this year, so you better bet lazypenguin and I will be back in attendance again this year if the Colts are back in it :-)
You lucky son of a...

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:Is that when the SB is this year? I know it changes constantly.
It's either Jan 27th or Feb 3rd. It's in Arizona this year, so you better bet lazypenguin and I will be back in attendance again this year if the Colts are back in it :)
You lucky son of a...
If the Rams make it, you can stay at my house for the weekend.

(Let's worry about getting over .500 in the NFC before we make Super Bowl plans.)
:wink:

User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

cabby7588 wrote:
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:Is that when the SB is this year? I know it changes constantly.
It's either Jan 27th or Feb 3rd. It's in Arizona this year, so you better bet lazypenguin and I will be back in attendance again this year if the Colts are back in it :)
You lucky son of a...
If the Rams make it, you can stay at my house for the weekend.

(Let's worry about getting over .500 in the NFC before we make Super Bowl plans.)
:wink:
Hey they went from 4-12 to SB Champs. :D

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:Is that when the SB is this year? I know it changes constantly.
It's either Jan 27th or Feb 3rd. It's in Arizona this year, so you better bet lazypenguin and I will be back in attendance again this year if the Colts are back in it :)
You lucky son of a...
If the Rams make it, you can stay at my house for the weekend.

(Let's worry about getting over .500 in the NFC before we make Super Bowl plans.)
:wink:
Hey they went from 4-12 to SB Champs. :D

This is true.

manning18
AAA Minor League Player
Posts: 55
Joined: June 6 07, 1:14 pm

Post by manning18 »

The Colts vs. the Saints in the Super Bowl. 90-89 Vinatieri last second field goal to win.

Post Reply