ZigZag/Thrill bet about backetball and Pistons/Bulls

A forum for non-baseball sports
User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

GO BULLS

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Post by thrill »

StL Dan wrote:GO BULLS
Truer words have not been spoken.

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

Best of luck, Cavs victim #3

User avatar
ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5526
Joined: July 29 06, 6:26 pm

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

Don't know what to tell you guys. This probably isn't how you wanted to see this go down, huh?

Pistons take Game 2: 108-87.

Back to Chicago we go.

User avatar
ndistops
All-Star
Posts: 1289
Joined: November 20 06, 9:00 pm
Location: West Michigan

Post by ndistops »

That game should've been ours to win. The refs were even helping us out. But Detroit's shots kept going down, ours didn't, and they couldn't rebound at all.

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Post by GatewaySnayke »

I wish I could be more surprised. I don't have a rooting interest in this series, because I'm pulling for the Cavs.

Who would Cleveland have the better chance at defeating?

User avatar
ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5526
Joined: July 29 06, 6:26 pm

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

Pistons are a dangerous team for anybody to play right now. Rasheed's actually collected himself and is playing focused. It's gonna be tough to beat the West this year but I think the Pistons are definitely gonna take the East.

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

GatewaySnayke wrote:I wish I could be more surprised. I don't have a rooting interest in this series, because I'm pulling for the Cavs.

Who would Cleveland have the better chance at defeating?
My guess would be the Bulls, partially because I think the Cavs are better than them and they would have home court. Not a whole lot of difference in my mind though. The Cavs gave the Pistons all they could handle last year.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Post by thrill »

The Pistons are playing the best basketball of anyone in the playoffs right now. Unreal.

User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

Wow, thrill this hurts. I don't care for either team and this hurts me. :)

Post Reply