maddash wrote:I don't know, maybe I'm not "fan" enough, but this year is gravy for me. As long as we're respectable, I won't get too worked up over things... how could it be any worse than the multiple losing streaks last year?
I'm too much fan this year. After witnessing the 10th World Series title, I would have expected the Cardinals go out and actually improve on a team that won 49 games from June through September last season.
It's the exact same team from last year, but the pitching looks sort of respectable so far.
Sounds like there's alot of Mets fans at Busch. Hell, I'd be cheering too if my team was playing like they are. They're definitely getting payback for last fall.
It looks like the Mets are beating up on the retarded kid. We look terrible. You can't ask any more from Looper. He gave five solid innings of shutout ball and we give him absolutely squat for run support. Sheesh. I can't stand getting swept, much less by a team I hate like the Mets.