BOLD PREDICTIONS 2026

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69874
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS 2026

Post by CardsofSTL »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
March 13 26, 9:15 am
Ivan Herrera is our All Star representative
Our season is over June 23, at least in terms of making the playoffs
Oli gets ejected for arguing with an ABS challenged strike call
These might have all happened

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS 2026

Post by GeddyWrox »

GeddyWrox wrote: ↑
March 13 26, 9:07 am
Pallante is the only pitcher to make more than 30 starts for us this year.
This was wrong. But he does have the most wins, best starter ERA, and second-most innings.

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS 2026

Post by GeddyWrox »

heyzeus wrote: ↑
September 24 26, 10:07 am
How much weight did you gain?
I'm actually down about 25 lbs since April, and about 50 lbs since this time last year. Yay Mounjaro.

User avatar
Fan_In_NY
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5409
Joined: April 18 06, 7:22 pm
Location: Birthplace of Baseball- Hoboken, NJ

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS 2026

Post by Fan_In_NY »

Fan_In_NY wrote: ↑
March 24 26, 11:14 pm
1. Cardinals set a new team record low mark for runs in a 162 game season (571 Runs) by over 20 runs
2. Cardinals rep to the all star game does not appear in the game
3. A Cardinal prospect wins the Futures Game MVP
4. No Cardinal tops 20 HRs or 70 RBIs
5. Victor Scott II is not the SB leader
6. Dustin May wins a pitcher of the week award sometime this season
7. Leahy ends up with more holds than Quality Starts
8. The Cardinals pitchers that left the team (Matz, Gray, Mikolas, Fedde) end up with more wins than the the opening day rotation of starters for the Cards.
9. Ivan Herrera does not throw out any attempted basestealers this season.
10. The cardinals allow 50 more steals this season than they get.
11. Cardinals lose 7 games by more than 10 runs and only score 10 runs 2 times all season.
I was very bearish on the Cardinals offense (and the team in general).

The ones I got right were #5 (Walker is the Cards SB Leader, not Scott II).

I came kinda close on the ex-Cardinals pitchers vs starting rotation - the 4 ex-Cards got 34 wins, the cardinals opening day 5 man rotation has 40.

Also came close on the Herrera CS on the season - he got 2, I predicted 0...I didn't think he was going to catch as often as he did.

Overall I guess you can say I was pleasantly surprised. Still frustrated that a couple more games didnt go their way, but they were more enjoyable to watch than I expected.

dmarx114
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 25473
Joined: December 20 07, 2:45 pm

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS 2026

Post by dmarx114 »

dmarx114 wrote: ↑
March 24 26, 8:42 am
1. JJ is ROY
2. Stanek leads the team in saves.
3. Church starts over 100 games.
4. Cardinals pitching by ERA is top 3 in NL.
5. 81-81 record.
Close
Not close
Church!!!!
Not close
Should have been closer

Post Reply