8/23 GDT: Cardinals(Leahy) @ Phillies(Sanchez) 12:35 PM CT

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69845
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

8/23 GDT: Cardinals(Leahy) @ Phillies(Sanchez) 12:35 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Image

Image

Image

Cardinals vs Phillies
12:35 PM CT - August 23, 2026
Citizens Bank Park - Philadelphia, PA
Watch: Cardinals - Cardinals.TV/Phillies - NBCSP
Listen: Cardinals - KMOX 1120 AM/104.1 FM/Phillies - 94 WIP, 106.1 Rumba

Image

Image

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69845
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: 8/23 GDT: Cardinals(Leahy) @ Phillies(Sanchez) 12:35 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69845
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: 8/23 GDT: Cardinals(Leahy) @ Phillies(Sanchez) 12:35 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Image

Image

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69845
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: 8/23 GDT: Cardinals(Leahy) @ Phillies(Sanchez) 12:35 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Image

Image

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69845
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: 8/23 GDT: Cardinals(Leahy) @ Phillies(Sanchez) 12:35 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Image

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69845
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: 8/23 GDT: Cardinals(Leahy) @ Phillies(Sanchez) 12:35 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Cardinals have to find a way to win against Sanchez again to avoid the sweep after dropping their first series out of the last six.

Urias in the starting lineup today after being activated as Pereira goes on the IL. Imaging showed no fracture in Pereira's hand but he was unable to take batting practice without pain.

Winn still out with left thumb irritation/injury from the Reds series.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69845
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: 8/23 GDT: Cardinals(Leahy) @ Phillies(Sanchez) 12:35 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Helping my Gram Gram with something at her house but I think I heard Rooney say the Cardinals have a 1-0 lead

User avatar
booger71
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5760
Joined: June 19 18, 5:36 pm

Re: 8/23 GDT: Cardinals(Leahy) @ Phillies(Sanchez) 12:35 PM CT

Post by booger71 »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
August 23 26, 11:53 am
Helping my Gram Gram with something at her house but I think I heard Rooney say the Cardinals have a 1-0 lead
Yep, Burley got the RBI

User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11288
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: 8/23 GDT: Cardinals(Leahy) @ Phillies(Sanchez) 12:35 PM CT

Post by Mary1966 »

I just got out of church and I see the Cardinals have a 1-0 lead. We’re having a special movie after Mass called The Nuns, The Priests, and The Bombs, about anti-nuclear bomb protestors so I’ll be in and out of the game thread until I get home.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43278
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: 8/23 GDT: Cardinals(Leahy) @ Phillies(Sanchez) 12:35 PM CT

Post by heyzeus »

I’m gonna have to radically rethink what I thought about Kyle Leahy.

Post Reply