Portland Serial Killer

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62303
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Portland Serial Killer

Post by Radbird »

Say it ain’t so, @Joe Shlabotnik. What’s going on out there?

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Portland Serial Killer

Post by thrill »

PNW serial killer? The 90's are truly back.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62303
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Portland Serial Killer

Post by Radbird »

Any Bundys still on the loose out there?

User avatar
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 24271
Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Contact:

Re: Portland Serial Killer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

I believe @BottenFieldofDreams is your guy. I live 300 miles south near the California border. This is the first I've heard of this!

User avatar
BottenFieldofDreams
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4759
Joined: June 4 17, 10:04 pm

Re: Portland Serial Killer

Post by BottenFieldofDreams »

I've also not heard of this until now. However, it is the top story at The Oregonian now that I check. Portland Police are saying there's no connection. Leroy says otherwise. But he couldn't have done it alone. What's Fauci like in person, Leroy?

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Portland Serial Killer

Post by heyzeus »

Seems like serial killers are out of fashion these days, and mass shooters get all the glory. We must return to our heritage, as a country.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Portland Serial Killer

Post by thrill »

heyzeus wrote: ↑
June 5 23, 12:12 pm
Seems like serial killers are out of fashion these days, and mass shooters get all the glory. We must return to our heritage, as a country.
Yeah it's very tough to make dozens of network procedurals where veteran character actors track and profile mass shooters. They do the massacre and then they're done. There's no chase, no mystery. What will I watch on CBS when I'm old if serial killers go completely out of vogue?

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Portland Serial Killer

Post by G. Keenan »

thrill wrote: What will I watch on CBS when I'm old if serial killers go completely out of vogue?
There's always Trek reboots.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69883
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Portland Serial Killer

Post by CardsofSTL »

G. Keenan wrote: ↑
June 5 23, 1:32 pm
thrill wrote: What will I watch on CBS when I'm old if serial killers go completely out of vogue?
There's always Trek reboots.

User avatar
BottenFieldofDreams
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4759
Joined: June 4 17, 10:04 pm

Re: Portland Serial Killer

Post by BottenFieldofDreams »

BottenFieldofDreams wrote: ↑
June 5 23, 9:38 am
I've also not heard of this until now. However, it is the top story at The Oregonian now that I check. Portland Police are saying there's no connection. Leroy says otherwise. But he couldn't have done it alone. What's Fauci like in person, Leroy?
Well [expletive]. Serial killer is back on.


https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2023/07 ... s-say.html

Post Reply