GRB UI Styles

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!

Which UI Style do you use?

AllanStyle-SUBSILVER
5
31%
Basic
0
No votes
Basic Red
2
13%
Digi
0
No votes
Digi Red
2
13%
Elegance
0
No votes
Prolight
0
No votes
proflat
0
No votes
proflat_red
5
31%
prosilver
2
13%
 
Total votes: 16

User avatar
TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart
Posts: 8950
Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: GRB UI Styles

Post by TheoSqua »

proflat_red is the only one i've actually put any effort into

Online
cardsfantx
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12194
Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am

Re: GRB UI Styles

Post by cardsfantx »

AllanStyle-SUBSILVER

it's the one that's closest to what the previous board looked like/what I was used to

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: GRB UI Styles

Post by heyzeus »

The lack of a Leroy option is problematic.

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12862
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: GRB UI Styles

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

This is forever my style: AllanStyle-SUBSILVER

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69883
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: GRB UI Styles

Post by CardsofSTL »

Fat_Bulldog wrote: ↑
July 18 22, 1:40 pm
This is forever my style: AllanStyle-SUBSILVER
At least until we delete it as an option.

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12893
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: GRB UI Styles

Post by IMADreamer »

I've been a proflat red guy, but this thread has inspired me to try some others. So far I like digi.

User avatar
obucard
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8178
Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
Location: Central AR

Re: GRB UI Styles

Post by obucard »

Allanstyle-SUBSILVER because it was the only one with the GRB logo, though I noticed proflat_red has a different GRB logo.

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30835
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: GRB UI Styles

Post by ghostrunner »

I wish the dark modes were a bit more contrasty. The gray font on the gray or dark blue background is just a bit too difficult for me these days on a phone screen. It's ok if I turn brightness up all the way, but I normally like to keep it down so I have to switch back and forth. First world problem, I know.

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: GRB UI Styles

Post by G. Keenan »

I've used prosilver forever. Tried a few others just now but got kind of freaked out and had to retreat to the familiarity of prosilver.

User avatar
SunnyJim
Veteran Player
Posts: 924
Joined: December 25 20, 4:03 pm
Location: Appleton, WI

Re: GRB UI Styles

Post by SunnyJim »

I would like to see something from the Terran Alliance.

Image

Post Reply