Happy Birthday cardsfansince82!!

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: Happy Birthday cardsfansince82!!

Post by Cronos »

Hope it was a good one!

Though I beat you to 29 by almost eleven days. Pick up the pace, loser.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Happy Birthday cardsfansince82!!

Post by planet planet »

Happy Birthday to one of my favorites! Keep on doin' what you do, cfs82! 29 or 30, doesn't matter to me!

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Happy Birthday cardsfansince82!!

Post by cardsfansince82 »

My dad also emailed me a $10 amazon e gift card right before he called because a trip to the post office would be too much to ask. I know you all are jealous.

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: Happy Birthday cardsfansince82!!

Post by JL21 »

$10? Might I recommend a pound of sliced bologna? You'll even have a dollar left over.

http://www.amazon.com/AviGlatt-Sliced-B ... 034&sr=8-3

Happy birthday, 82.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Happy Birthday cardsfansince82!!

Post by lukethedrifter »

cardsfansince82 wrote:My dad also emailed me a $10 amazon e gift card right before he called because a trip to the post office would be too much to ask. I know you all are jealous.
Back when I was a kid, my dad went to see North Dallas Forty with a neighbor on my birthday.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38616
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Happy Birthday cardsfansince82!!

Post by sighyoung »

lukethedrifter wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:My dad also emailed me a $10 amazon e gift card right before he called because a trip to the post office would be too much to ask. I know you all are jealous.
Back when I was a kid, my dad went to see North Dallas Forty with a neighbor on my birthday.
At the height of Mac Davis mania.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69874
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Happy Birthday cardsfansince82!!

Post by CardsofSTL »

Birthday bump @cardsfansince82

User avatar
TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
Posts: 6698
Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
Location: The Lou

Re: Happy Birthday cardsfansince82!!

Post by TGantz »

lukethedrifter wrote: ↑
November 18 11, 1:54 pm
cardsfansince82 wrote:My dad also emailed me a $10 amazon e gift card right before he called because a trip to the post office would be too much to ask. I know you all are jealous.
Back when I was a kid, my dad went to see North Dallas Forty with a neighbor on my birthday.
I don't know why but I read this as Hank Hill immediately and burst out laughing.

Post Reply