Earths orbit around the sun is ~100M miles/year, give or take. The circumference of the earth is ~25K miles, and it spins around once a day. So, at the equator, in a day, you'll travel 25K miles. On the earth, you'll travel 100M miles/year or ~0.25M miles/day. At the equator, as of 11/8, the number is 7.8M miles travelled due to the rotation of the earth, and 78M miles travelled along the orbit of the earth around the sun = 86M miles total this year. Prove me wrong.
Earths orbit around the sun is ~100M miles/year, give or take. The circumference of the earth is ~25K miles, and it spins around once a day. So, at the equator, in a day, you'll travel 25K miles. On the earth, you'll travel 100M miles/year or ~0.25M miles/day. At the equator, as of 11/8, the number is 7.8M miles travelled due to the rotation of the earth, and 78M miles travelled along the orbit of the earth around the sun = 86M miles total this year. Prove me wrong.
A true scientist. Either it's a copy and paste or you have a gift. But, I think for the most part, it's copy and paste. My name is Damien and I work in a store that sells travel accessories for long flights. With my little experience in travel and the research I just did, I can not contradict you.
Last edited by Damien on December 5 21, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Earths orbit around the sun is ~100M miles/year, give or take. The circumference of the earth is ~25K miles, and it spins around once a day. So, at the equator, in a day, you'll travel 25K miles. On the earth, you'll travel 100M miles/year or ~0.25M miles/day. At the equator, as of 11/8, the number is 7.8M miles travelled due to the rotation of the earth, and 78M miles travelled along the orbit of the earth around the sun = 86M miles total this year. Prove me wrong.
You can add billions of miles to that when you consider the spin of the Milky Way, its movement in the local group and supercluster and cosmic inflation.
A true scientist. Either it's a copy and paste or you have a gift. But, I think for the most part, it's copy and paste. My name is Damien and I work in a store that sells travel accessories for long flights. With my little experience in travel and the research I just did, I can not contradict you.
You’re no doubt a weird bot, but I’m gonna hear you out.
Earths orbit around the sun is ~100M miles/year, give or take. The circumference of the earth is ~25K miles, and it spins around once a day. So, at the equator, in a day, you'll travel 25K miles. On the earth, you'll travel 100M miles/year or ~0.25M miles/day. At the equator, as of 11/8, the number is 7.8M miles travelled due to the rotation of the earth, and 78M miles travelled along the orbit of the earth around the sun = 86M miles total this year. Prove me wrong.
You can add billions of miles to that when you consider the spin of the Milky Way, its movement in the local group and supercluster and cosmic inflation.