Nothing to bump for @GoCards1028
But happy birthday all the same.
Happy b-day GoCards1028
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69853
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
-
cardsfantx
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12190
- Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Re: Happy b-day GoCards1028
Not even uglies?
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69853
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: Happy b-day GoCards1028
I don't know the person that well but I'm willing.
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43284
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: Happy b-day GoCards1028
Who is GoCards1028?
-Go Cards
-Go Cards
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38614
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
Re: Happy b-day GoCards1028
I hope we've all slept off last night's binge in honor of GoCards1028. My liver may never be the same, but it's all in tribute to one of the legends of GRB.

