Pillow Talk
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Pillow Talk
Not that you perverts.
Anyway, just curious on recommendations for pillows. I'm a side sleeper and prefer a pilla on the firmer side.
Cooling isn't a deal breaker--but preferred.
I've tried several. but they all flatten fairly quickly, one of which wasn't exactly a cheapie, but also wasn't on the tempur-pedic price point side.
Did some googling and found a couple options but i hardly ever find online reviews to be reliable.
What ya'll layin ye weary heads on?
Anyway, just curious on recommendations for pillows. I'm a side sleeper and prefer a pilla on the firmer side.
Cooling isn't a deal breaker--but preferred.
I've tried several. but they all flatten fairly quickly, one of which wasn't exactly a cheapie, but also wasn't on the tempur-pedic price point side.
Did some googling and found a couple options but i hardly ever find online reviews to be reliable.
What ya'll layin ye weary heads on?
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: Pillow Talk
Boobs.
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43280
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: Pillow Talk
Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow, everybody needs a bosom.
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Pillow Talk
Damn clickbait thread title
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
- wart57
- just can't quit you.
- Posts: 25075
- Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
- Location: Lost
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43280
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: Pillow Talk
Maybe for the random musings thread, under the "America, what a country!" subfile, but occasionally I ponder the fact that a former crack addict turned pillow magnate has for a few years now been actively and publicly trying to end democracy.
Oh and it should be clear by now, I don't know [expletive] about actual pillows. Sorry, go birds.
Oh and it should be clear by now, I don't know [expletive] about actual pillows. Sorry, go birds.
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: Pillow Talk
Yeah, sorry go birds, I don't know [expletive] about pillows either.
I actively tried to switch to becoming a back sleeper because I think it's better for my back and when doing so noticed pillows are a lot less important. So, there's your answer. Become a back sleeper.
I actively tried to switch to becoming a back sleeper because I think it's better for my back and when doing so noticed pillows are a lot less important. So, there's your answer. Become a back sleeper.
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Pillow Talk
I have a harder thin guy for my head that is memory foam and a big buckwheat pillow to prop up my side-sleeping. I got them on Amazon and am satisfied with both.
- Famous Mortimer
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3958
- Joined: November 14 14, 5:23 am
- Location: Cherokee





