Not just colonoscopies. You've reached the age where giving up isn't who you are.sighyoung wrote:The big 5-0.
Welcome to the Colonoscopy Decade.
happy birthday sighyoung
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62307
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: happy birthday sighyoung
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: happy birthday sighyoung
yea just think of all the bathtubs youll be sitting in and fires you'll be starting using nothing but pure instinct and manliness.
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69894
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: happy birthday sighyoung
bump.
Happy Birthday @sighyoung

Happy Birthday @sighyoung

- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43288
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38618
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
Re: happy birthday sighyoung
Thank you very much for thinking of me. I greatly appreciate it.
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62307
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: happy birthday sighyoung
Happy birthday, sigh! Hope we can see each other again at the first post-pandemic GRB together.
I can’t for the life of me remember what the subject was of the no longer available video was that I posted 8 years ago.
I can’t for the life of me remember what the subject was of the no longer available video was that I posted 8 years ago.
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: happy birthday sighyoung
Happy birthday, sigh!
Back when we could have signatures, remember this?
Back when we could have signatures, remember this?
I can't even remember the context but it still lives in my profile settings.sighyoung wrote: Pollen from law books
Powders your wool cardigan.
Such springtime dolor . . .
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38618
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
Re: happy birthday sighyoung
Didn't one of the lawyers on the board have to write a poem for some occasion? I think so.
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69894
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: happy birthday sighyoung
viewtopic.php?p=1200682#p1200682




