New Cardinals Cap
- Mary1966
- President of the Ponson Fan Club
- Posts: 11288
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
- Location: Tacoma, WA
New Cardinals Cap
I've never had a Cardinals cap before. Got an email saying they were on sale at MLB.com Shop so I bought one. (Spoilered for size).
- IMADreamer
- Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
- Posts: 12890
- Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
- Location: Illinois
Re: New Cardinals Cap
Very nice!
Online
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69839
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: New Cardinals Cap
That's a nice cap!
- stlouie_lipp
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Re: New Cardinals Cap
Classic look!
Online
- Fat_Bulldog
- likes to grate his own cheese
- Posts: 12861
- Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
- Location: Drunk
Re: New Cardinals Cap
Nice. I like it!
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Cardinals Cap
mighty fine cap
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43277
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25225
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: New Cardinals Cap
Speaking of, I have a question. Outside the ballpark twenty years ago I bought what was my favorite Cards hat. It was kind of an old looking thing, but I loved it. Well, it was lost and I can't find a replacement anywhere. If anyone knows where I can find something close, I will give you 20 GRB bucks...ok, 10. It kinda looked like this, but in red with white letters.


Online
Something like this?
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69839
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: New Cardinals Cap
Leroy wrote: ↑April 7 21, 1:09 pmSpeaking of, I have a question. Outside the ballpark twenty years ago I bought what was my favorite Cards hat. It was kind of an old looking thing, but I loved it. Well, it was lost and I can't find a replacement anywhere. If anyone knows where I can find something close, I will give you 20 GRB bucks...ok, 10. It kinda looked like this, but in red with white letters.
![]()
Something like this?
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25225
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: New Cardinals Cap
That's exactly the style. It is a little redder than mine was, mine almost looked stonewashed. I'll get this one though.






