Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
-
GeddyWrox
- Caught you a delicious bass
- Posts: 14665
- Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
- Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
Post
by GeddyWrox »
Lastly, I know it's not on the poll, but Hi-Pointe drive in (owned by the Sugarfire BBQ guys) has amazing burgers. My new favorite in town.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Post
by Jocephus »
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑March 18 21, 12:20 pm
If that guy has more than 6 followers, America is broken.
hah it was done as parody
-
Famous Mortimer
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3958
- Joined: November 14 14, 5:23 am
- Location: Cherokee
Post
by Famous Mortimer »
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑March 18 21, 12:23 pm
Lastly, I know it's not on the poll, but Hi-Pointe drive in (owned by the Sugarfire BBQ guys) has amazing burgers. My new favorite in town.
Good call, that place is delicious - I'm a vegetarian and their non-meat burgers are great too.