Name a living person and a dead person you would want to have dinner with
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: Name a living person and a dead person you would want to have dinner with
no one. i will eat alone in silence then leave.
- Joe Shlabotnik
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 24269
- Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
- Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
- Contact:
Re: Name a living person and a dead person you would want to have dinner with
Living: Katy Perry. High school girlfriend (No, really)
Dead: Mom - but back at the age when I was 10. Got lots of questions.
Dead: Mom - but back at the age when I was 10. Got lots of questions.
- stlouie_lipp
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Re: Name a living person and a dead person you would want to have dinner with
Say what??????Joe Shlabotnik wrote: ↑February 23 21, 2:55 pmLiving: Katy Perry. High school girlfriend (No, really)
- Joe Shlabotnik
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 24269
- Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
- Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
- Contact:
Re: Name a living person and a dead person you would want to have dinner with
I can say truthfully: I dated Katy Perry in high school. Just because I graduated in 1977 doesn't change that fact.stlouie_lipp wrote: ↑February 23 21, 8:08 pmSay what??????Joe Shlabotnik wrote: ↑February 23 21, 2:55 pmLiving: Katy Perry. High school girlfriend (No, really)
- GeddyWrox
- Caught you a delicious bass
- Posts: 14665
- Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
- Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

