I don't know how to react to this (a serious post, really).

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62346
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: I don't know how to react to this (a serious post, really).

Post by Radbird »

Sorry to hear that, Leroy.

Online
User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69917
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: I don't know how to react to this (a serious post, really).

Post by CardsofSTL »

Condolences Leroy

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: I don't know how to react to this (a serious post, really).

Post by Jocephus »

sorry leroy

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: I don't know how to react to this (a serious post, really).

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Sorry to hear, Leroy.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: I don't know how to react to this (a serious post, really).

Post by sighyoung »

I'm so sorry, Leroy. Please accept my condolences.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: I don't know how to react to this (a serious post, really).

Post by thrill »

Leroy wrote: ↑
February 1 21, 11:41 pm
Well, sad ending to a story I still don't understand. Short version, friend took a fall last week and two days later is gone. Whether the amnesia was real, I still don't know, and doesn't matter at his point. He did take a shot to the head then, and in this fall, so the combination is believed to be what did him in.
Anyway, I am a pallbearer for my 49 year old friend, and will be playing Amazing Grace during the funeral. If I know me, I will play it as fine as I ever have and will probably shed some tears as I do so.
Sorry for your loss, especially under such circumstances (covid & the amnesia saga). Remember the ways he made your life better and put it into that song. Rest in peace, Leroy's pal.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43295
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: I don't know how to react to this (a serious post, really).

Post by heyzeus »

What a strange and sad ordeal. I'm sorry you and your friend's family experienced such a loss.

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12866
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: I don't know how to react to this (a serious post, really).

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Sorry for your loss Leroy!

User avatar
a_smith
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4561
Joined: September 20 06, 10:55 am

Re: I don't know how to react to this (a serious post, really).

Post by a_smith »

Sorry for your loss Leroy.

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: I don't know how to react to this (a serious post, really).

Post by GeddyWrox »

Damn Leroy. I'm really sorry. My condolences.

Post Reply