I’m having a bipolar episode

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12861
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: I’m having a bipolar episode

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

I'm sorry to hear. Take care of yourself and know this will pass and is only temporary.

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: I’m having a bipolar episode

Post by GeddyWrox »

Mary, I hope you have a professional to reach out to during bouts with this. Please seek help if you haven't already. And please check in with us here too.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: I’m having a bipolar episode

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Mary1966 wrote: ↑
May 25 20, 5:51 pm
Still having difficulty, but was able to focus a bit this morning. I went to the cemetery and put a flag on my dad’s grave. He spent 20 years in the Navy.
I'm glad you were able to do that.

User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11289
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: I’m having a bipolar episode

Post by Mary1966 »

GeddyWrox wrote: ↑
May 26 20, 8:34 am
Mary, I hope you have a professional to reach out to during bouts with this. Please seek help if you haven't already. And please check in with us here too.
I have a psychiatrist and just started today with a new therapist.

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: I’m having a bipolar episode

Post by GeddyWrox »

Awesome. I hope you're continuing to feel better!

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: I’m having a bipolar episode

Post by Tambourine Man »

Mary1966 wrote: ↑
May 24 20, 12:26 pm
It’s like someone put my brain in a blender, pushed purée, then took the top off and all the pieces are going everywhere. Please keep me in your thoughts or prayers.
Hey, Mary. I happen to be Bipolar 1 myself and have been hospitalized numerous times, mostly for mania. I hope your circumstances are looking up. If you're ever looking for online support, I moderate the largest bipolar support group on Facebook (about 60,000 people). If interested, I can send you a link. Or just drop the name here.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43284
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: I’m having a bipolar episode

Post by heyzeus »

It's ok if you want to share the name of your group, TM. Sounds like you're providing a pretty valuable service.

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: I’m having a bipolar episode

Post by Tambourine Man »

Thanks, zeus!

For anyone interested, this is the name of the bipolar group on Facebook I help out with. "Bipolar Disorder Support Group - A Global Community" Friends and family are also welcome.

User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11289
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: I’m having a bipolar episode

Post by Mary1966 »

Thanks TM.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: I’m having a bipolar episode

Post by planet planet »

Mary1966 wrote: ↑
May 28 20, 12:09 pm
Thanks TM.
Mary, just saw this thread today. We're all with you. Please feel free to contact me personally when you're having an episode. I messaged you my number.

Post Reply