Moolah Theatre is permanently closing

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11717
Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Moolah Theatre is permanently closing

Post by mikechamp »

For all the cinephiles in the St. Louis area, my condolences to you. (Disclaimer: I never stepped foot inside the building.)
Moolah Theatre, one of St. Louis' most unique places to see a movie, to close for good

https://www.kmov.com/news/moolah-theatr ... a9ed8.html

tlombard
tl;dr
Posts: 5042
Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm

Re: Moolah Theatre is permanently closing

Post by tlombard »

I never saw a movie there but I always planned on seeing something there. I clearly waited to long and was too picky about what to see. It was the first place I looked when I decided to see a movie in the theater but that only happens about once a year and they never had something I wanted to see when I was looking to go to a movie theater.

Bottom line... I'm an idiot.

Post Reply