Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057 Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Post
by go birds » December 9 17, 9:34 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: I have nothing relevant to add to this thread so I must still be incredibly youthful and energetic.
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623 Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville
Post
by sighyoung » December 10 17, 3:12 pm
go birds wrote: CardsofSTL wrote: I have nothing relevant to add to this thread so I must still be incredibly youthful and energetic.
I was thinking CardsofSTL was already in late-stage dementia.
Diddy
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3583 Joined: April 18 06, 7:45 pm
Post
by Diddy » December 12 17, 8:40 am
Erections sure don’t come as often as they use to
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380 Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Post
by stlouie_lipp » December 12 17, 10:39 am
Diddy wrote: Erections sure don’t come as often as they use to
And it takes 2 minutes instead of 1.
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992 Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Post
by Jocephus » December 12 17, 10:41 am
i dont have that problem
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075 Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost
Post
by wart57 » December 13 17, 11:11 am
When I look at all the old people on Facebook and remember I went to high school with them...
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109 Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City
Post
by JL21 » December 13 17, 4:14 pm
There's a 50/50 shot I'm the oldest person at my new job. There's only one other contender and if I were guessing, I would guess she's younger than me.
The other day, Festivus came up 2/3 of the people here had no clue what it was.
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075 Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost
Post
by wart57 » December 13 17, 5:29 pm
JL21 wrote: There's a 50/50 shot I'm the oldest person at my new job. There's only one other contender and if I were guessing, I would guess she's younger than me.
The other day, Festivus came up 2/3 of the people here had no clue what it was.
I would have a lot of problems with those people...
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 24273 Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Contact:
Post
by Joe Shlabotnik » December 13 17, 6:17 pm
wart57 wrote: When I look at all the old people on Facebook and remember I went to high school with them...
yup. The hotties you took to bed back in the day? Grandmothers. And they look it.
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260 Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos
Post
by lukethedrifter » December 13 17, 6:18 pm
Jocephus wrote: i dont have that problem
I’ve got one now.