The Official WTF Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Kickball is so much fun. We used to play on Sundays. Show up, drink beer, take jello shots, play a game, hang out for an hour or so, play another game, and then go home and sleep. Always fun.

tlombard
tl;dr
Posts: 5042
Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by tlombard »

I never could do Sundays. Once I start having fun I don't want to stop and that is a bad thing when you have to work the next day.

User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by MrCrowesGarden »


User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by MrCrowesGarden »


User avatar
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 24273
Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Contact:

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:
OMG - I see the virgin Mary in Texas!

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by sighyoung »

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
MrCrowesGarden wrote:
OMG - I see the virgin Mary in Texas!
I see Saudi Arabia in Utah.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by stlouie_lipp »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:
[expletive]'n Australia man.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by jim »

Australia is nuts. They have [expletive] that will kill you with their venom if you even glance at it. I kind of don't want to go there.

User avatar
Tim
Consider him admonished
Posts: 8320
Joined: March 25 15, 9:59 am
Location: The South

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by Tim »

jim wrote:Australia is nuts. They have [expletive] that will kill you with their venom if you even glance at it. I kind of don't want to go there.
You talking about Fosters?

tlombard
tl;dr
Posts: 5042
Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by tlombard »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:
We wouldn't have cows? Would we have been overrun by vegetarians?

Not to make light of the sacrifices that too many have made but to say that we wouldn't have beef? Or I guess maybe we wouldn't have US shaped beef? I still say that would have been better if he had thought to include sides in the shape of Alaska and Hawaii.

Post Reply