The Official WTF Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
Online
User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18730
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by cardinalkarp »

heyzeus wrote:
Ok, that should be moved to the super happy fun thread immediately.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by Jocephus »

man harassed for using food stamps.


User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

Jocephus wrote:man harassed for using food stamps.

She is an awful human being. Hope she rejects Medicare and Medicaid when she gets older.

Online
User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18730
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by cardinalkarp »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:
Jocephus wrote:man harassed for using food stamps.

She is an awful human being. Hope she rejects Medicare and Medicaid when she gets older.
If I happened to be behind that poor guy in line and he didn't go complain to the store manager, I would've...that's absolutely pathetic on that woman's part.

I have to imagine she would have been fired almost on the spot.

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by wart57 »

cardinalkarp wrote:
MrCrowesGarden wrote:
Jocephus wrote:man harassed for using food stamps.

She is an awful human being. Hope she rejects Medicare and Medicaid when she gets older.
If I happened to be behind that poor guy in line and he didn't go complain to the store manager, I would've...that's absolutely pathetic on that woman's part.

I have to imagine she would have been fired almost on the spot.
I think the dumb [expletive] was a customer.

My question is, why Is Dan Haren using food stamps?

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43295
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by heyzeus »

Cursing in front of little kids is not a sign of intelligence.

MrSaigon

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by MrSaigon »

God bless Wal Mart.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by Freed Roger »


User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by lukethedrifter »


User avatar
Tim
Consider him admonished
Posts: 8320
Joined: March 25 15, 9:59 am
Location: The South

Re: The Official WTF Thread

Post by Tim »

That pisses me off

Post Reply