2014-15 NBA Season
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: 2014-15 NBA Regular Season
damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear it for him, mainly, but all bulls fans as well.
-
Socnorb11
- The Last Word
- Posts: 21906
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Re: 2014-15 NBA Regular Season
The most disappointing thing to me is that he was SO much fun to watch when he came into the league. I just hate that we'll never see that from him again, and it was so short-lived.
Thrill - what do you mean when you say that some of this is his fault?
Thrill - what do you mean when you say that some of this is his fault?
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: 2014-15 NBA Regular Season
He's turned a lot of people off going back as far as his reticence to follow doctor's orders during his first rehab. His "camp" has tried to run the team using petty demands and influence. He's put his foot in his mouth a number of times in regard to where his commitment is and made it clear, the team doesn't come first. He's played scared and he's isolated from the rest of the team. It's just been an unfortunate career in every way except the amount of money he's made. He's been very fortunate in that regard, and good for him. It's just been sour for a while now.Socnorb11 wrote:Thrill - what do you mean when you say that some of this is his fault?
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: 2014-15 NBA Regular Season
He was fun to watch in his prime, like when he was 21. You saw flashes of it this year, but never in the doses you expected.
Next man up.
I'm going to the game next week against the Thunder. I don't have my tix yet, getting them on stubhub. This morning ticket prices dropped like a rock.
Next man up.
I'm going to the game next week against the Thunder. I don't have my tix yet, getting them on stubhub. This morning ticket prices dropped like a rock.
- stlouie_lipp
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
-
MrSaigon
Re: 2014-15 NBA Regular Season
Should've drafted Beasley.
Sucks, guys. Compounded by the fact you're just past the deadline. Could've added an Augestine or Sessions or something like that. Nate Robinson is still out there.
Sucks, guys. Compounded by the fact you're just past the deadline. Could've added an Augestine or Sessions or something like that. Nate Robinson is still out there.
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: 2014-15 NBA Regular Season
The good news is it chopped ticket prices on stubhub - I got row 1 of the 300 level on the corner for $66 per ticket against the Thunder this Thursday. A week ago the cheapest seed anywhere - row 17 of the 300 level on the baseline - was $80.
-
MrSaigon
Re: 2014-15 NBA Regular Season
Westbrook is unbelievable. I could watch him play hero ball all day, and I don't meant that as a backhanded compliment at all. It may not be a great way to win basketball games, but remember how fun it was to watch Iverson?jim wrote:The good news is it chopped ticket prices on stubhub - I got row 1 of the 300 level on the corner for $66 per ticket against the Thunder this Thursday. A week ago the cheapest seed anywhere - row 17 of the 300 level on the baseline - was $80.
I want him to be the Lakers. One, he needs to be his team's guy. Two, I want the Thunder to fall apart. Three, as much as I hate the Lakers, I like storied franchises being good.
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: 2014-15 NBA Regular Season
Yeah, this is one of those games where we are there to see the other guys more than the Bulls.
-
MrSaigon
Re: 2014-15 NBA Regular Season
I hate James Harden.
Hate him.
Everyone's playing basketball and he's playing lawyer. He's a kid in the backseat saying 'He's loooooking at me,' all three hours of the trip to grandmother's. I don't know how you kick LeBron in the balls and get to stay in a game. Sure doesn't help my petulant child view of him.
Hate him.
Everyone's playing basketball and he's playing lawyer. He's a kid in the backseat saying 'He's loooooking at me,' all three hours of the trip to grandmother's. I don't know how you kick LeBron in the balls and get to stay in a game. Sure doesn't help my petulant child view of him.
