As a Bills fan, I am in shock they are winning like this. Are the Chiefs that bad?cardsfansince82 wrote:The Chefs are getting killed and getting booed mercilessly. It's only week 1, TBFFIA.
NFL 2011 Week 1
- Joe Shlabotnik
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 24273
- Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
- Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
- Contact:
Re: NFL 2011 Week 1
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: NFL 2011 Week 1
I think most of their fans expected them to be as good as last year, but with a worse record because of a tough schedule. I didn't think they were quite that good, but nothing close to what they looked like today. Completely lifeless in the home opener against a team everyone had them penciled in to beat.Joe Shlabotnik wrote:As a Bills fan, I am in shock they are winning like this. Are the Chiefs that bad?cardsfansince82 wrote:The Chefs are getting killed and getting booed mercilessly. It's only week 1, TBFFIA.
-
Socnorb11
- The Last Word
- Posts: 21906
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Re: NFL 2011 Week 1
Wow...... the Seahawks are truly awful. And the 49ers don't look much better. 6-10 might win that division this year.
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: NFL 2011 Week 1
The Chefs loss took out about 5 from our knockout pool of 40 people. I was surprised that about 12 also were knocked out because they picked the Browns to win. Were the Browns really a hard favorite?cardsfansince82 wrote:I think most of their fans expected them to be as good as last year, but with a worse record because of a tough schedule. I didn't think they were quite that good, but nothing close to what they looked like today. Completely lifeless in the home opener against a team everyone had them penciled in to beat.Joe Shlabotnik wrote:As a Bills fan, I am in shock they are winning like this. Are the Chiefs that bad?cardsfansince82 wrote:The Chefs are getting killed and getting booed mercilessly. It's only week 1, TBFFIA.
I'm still in, pending NE beatdown of Miami tomorrow(me hopes).
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25226
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: NFL 2011 Week 1
I was amazed at the booing at the Chiefs game. I mean, it started when it was only 7-0. I only watched until it was 14-0 so I can't really comment on how bad the Chiefs are. I'm far from being a Bills fan, but I wouldn't mind too much if they aren't terrible anymore.
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25226
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: NFL 2011 Week 1
Mike Greenburg must be sucking on a pacifier right now.
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: NFL 2011 Week 1
what - were the chiefs his lock of the week?Leroy wrote:Mike Greenburg must be sucking on a pacifier right now.
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25226
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: NFL 2011 Week 1
Not that I know of. He is just such an unabashed Jets fan he is hard to listen to. He may be feeling better all of a sudden.
Sounds like there are a lot of Jets fans at the game.
Sounds like there are a lot of Jets fans at the game.
- Richie Allen
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 7458
- Joined: December 22 06, 1:06 am
Re: NFL 2011 Week 1
Picks I was probably influenced negatively on by the Yahoo consensus pick percentages...
*Chicago losing at home (79% took ATL). Why does everyone assume the Bears will be nothing this year?
*Pittsburgh winning at Baltimore (65% took Pitt). Pittsburgh is notorious for starting slowly.
*Chicago losing at home (79% took ATL). Why does everyone assume the Bears will be nothing this year?
*Pittsburgh winning at Baltimore (65% took Pitt). Pittsburgh is notorious for starting slowly.
- stlouie_lipp
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Re: NFL 2011 Week 1
yuck


