St. Louis Rams 2011 Offseason Thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: St. Louis Rams 2011 Offseason Thread

Post by lukethedrifter »

TheoSqua wrote:I love spags
Why's that? Jury's still out for me and I think his four pillars crap is nonsense. Faith? Really? Core values?

How about talent and professionalism? There, all taken care of in two pillars.

User avatar
BigDCardlvr
All-Star
Posts: 1548
Joined: May 19 06, 11:54 pm

Re: St. Louis Rams 2011 Offseason Thread

Post by BigDCardlvr »

According to Espn, rams just signed a ?safety? To a four yr deal. From eagles? Not sure exactly who they said.

Edit. Quintin mikell

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: St. Louis Rams 2011 Offseason Thread

Post by Lesson »

BigDCardlvr wrote:According to Espn, rams just signed a ?safety? To a four yr deal. From eagles? Not sure exactly who they said.

Edit. Quintin mikell
Upgrade over Atogwe.

Me likey.

User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Re: St. Louis Rams 2011 Offseason Thread

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

BigDCardlvr wrote:According to Espn, rams just signed a ?safety? To a four yr deal. From eagles? Not sure exactly who they said.

Edit. Quintin mikell
Another Spags connection. This one was somewhat predicted. It'll be interesting to see what the team does at backup RB. Bush/Sproles/Norwood would all be interesting.

User avatar
BigDCardlvr
All-Star
Posts: 1548
Joined: May 19 06, 11:54 pm

Re: St. Louis Rams 2011 Offseason Thread

Post by BigDCardlvr »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:
BigDCardlvr wrote:According to Espn, rams just signed a ?safety? To a four yr deal. From eagles? Not sure exactly who they said.

Edit. Quintin mikell
Another Spags connection. This one was somewhat predicted. It'll be interesting to see what the team does at backup RB. Bush/Sproles/Norwood would all be interesting.
Sproles please.

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: St. Louis Rams 2011 Offseason Thread

Post by TimeForGuinness »

BigDCardlvr wrote:
MrCrowesGarden wrote:
BigDCardlvr wrote:According to Espn, rams just signed a ?safety? To a four yr deal. From eagles? Not sure exactly who they said.

Edit. Quintin mikell
Another Spags connection. This one was somewhat predicted. It'll be interesting to see what the team does at backup RB. Bush/Sproles/Norwood would all be interesting.
Sproles please.
++

User avatar
howski3318
AA Minor League Player
Posts: 29
Joined: November 30 10, 9:55 am

Re: St. Louis Rams 2011 Offseason Thread

Post by howski3318 »

Lesson wrote:
BigDCardlvr wrote:According to Espn, rams just signed a ?safety? To a four yr deal. From eagles? Not sure exactly who they said.

Edit. Quintin mikell
Upgrade over Atogwe.

Me likey.
I think it is an upgrade over Butler rather than Atogwe. Mikell is a SS. Dahl is probably going to be the starting FS. I think this also should the end of James Butler in a Rams uniform.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: St. Louis Rams 2011 Offseason Thread

Post by Freed Roger »

howski3318 wrote:
Lesson wrote:
BigDCardlvr wrote:According to Espn, rams just signed a ?safety? To a four yr deal. From eagles? Not sure exactly who they said.

Edit. Quintin mikell
Upgrade over Atogwe.

Me likey.
I think it is an upgrade over Butler rather than Atogwe. Mikell is a SS. Dahl is probably going to be the starting FS. I think this also should the end of James Butler in a Rams uniform.
I like Dahl-as a backup and special teams player.

User avatar
howski3318
AA Minor League Player
Posts: 29
Joined: November 30 10, 9:55 am

Re: St. Louis Rams 2011 Offseason Thread

Post by howski3318 »

Freed Roger wrote:
howski3318 wrote:
Lesson wrote:
BigDCardlvr wrote:According to Espn, rams just signed a ?safety? To a four yr deal. From eagles? Not sure exactly who they said.

Edit. Quintin mikell
Upgrade over Atogwe.

Me likey.
I think it is an upgrade over Butler rather than Atogwe. Mikell is a SS. Dahl is probably going to be the starting FS. I think this also should the end of James Butler in a Rams uniform.
I like Dahl-as a backup and special teams player.
I would agree with that but it seems spags seem to favor him over Butler last year so he will probably be the safety next to Mikell. I am okay with that as I hope we get enough pressure on the pass rush that he would not be overexposed to coverage and he isn't bad against the run.

User avatar
howski3318
AA Minor League Player
Posts: 29
Joined: November 30 10, 9:55 am

Re: St. Louis Rams 2011 Offseason Thread

Post by howski3318 »

Sounds like LB Scott Shanle from the Saints is planning to schedule a visit. If he signs let's hope it would go better than the year we drafted him.

Post Reply