Has anyone been to the STL Union Station Grand Hall bar? It looks phenomenal. I had no idea this even existed.
Re: Union Station Grand Hall Bar
Posted: May 3 24, 7:50 am
by Popeye_Card
Yep. Really it is just one of the world's fanciest hotel lobby bars, but still pretty neat.
We considered having our wedding reception in that space. It was surprisingly not as expensive as you might think (given, this was 12 years ago, and things might have changed), but still a bit more than what we wanted to spend.
They do a laser light show in there every night too, which is interesting.
Re: Union Station Grand Hall Bar
Posted: May 3 24, 7:55 am
by GeddyWrox
The Hilton site says they close for private events, so I guess you have to plan ahead if you want to go. Just trying to pop in on a weekend might be difficult. Hmmmmm.
Still very cool. I want to go sometime.
Re: Union Station Grand Hall Bar
Posted: May 3 24, 8:06 am
by Popeye_Card
I probably undersold the light show. I forgot how cool it is.
Re: Union Station Grand Hall Bar
Posted: May 3 24, 9:04 am
by CardsofSTL
I would love to get drunk and be thrown out of that place.
Re: Union Station Grand Hall Bar
Posted: May 3 24, 9:18 am
by GeddyWrox
Cool video @Popeye_Card!!!
LOL @CardsofSTL... If you are ever in town and plan on getting thrown out of this place, hit me up!! Would love to get thrown out with you.
Re: Union Station Grand Hall Bar
Posted: May 3 24, 9:34 am
by CardsofSTL
I'm down.
Re: Union Station Grand Hall Bar
Posted: May 3 24, 10:31 am
by Radbird
That’s cheaper than the Ballpark Hilton! Will try that out next trip.