Page 1 of 1

Musial Bracket: BottenFieldofDreams vs Radbird

Posted: February 1 24, 8:25 pm
by CardsofSTL
BottenFieldofDreams' A Threat and A Promise

vs

Radbird's She/Her

Description: Lilith Fair regulars Vega, Merchant & McLachlan plus boygenius and Lucinda.

Image

Re: Musial Bracket: BottenFieldofDreams vs Radbird

Posted: February 1 24, 9:58 pm
by BottenFieldofDreams
The more clever among you may find a fiendishly coded message in my playlist.

Re: Musial Bracket: BottenFieldofDreams vs Radbird

Posted: February 2 24, 12:11 pm
by Radbird
Methodically checking mod handbook for guidance on how to handle fiendish threats…
Image

Re: Musial Bracket: BottenFieldofDreams vs Radbird

Posted: February 3 24, 12:05 pm
by CardsofSTL
Haven't heard Tom's Diner in years. Every bus ride to school that song would come on the radio station that the driver always listened to...I think it was Y98 out of St. Louis? Do they still exist? Anyway...thanks for reminding me that a million years have passed.

Re: Musial Bracket: BottenFieldofDreams vs Radbird

Posted: February 3 24, 12:07 pm
by CardsofSTL
Now listening to Threat and a Promise. Interesting opener.

Re: Musial Bracket: BottenFieldofDreams vs Radbird

Posted: February 3 24, 1:54 pm
by CardsofSTL
You had me then you lost me BottenField. I'm going to stand with She/Her.

Re: Musial Bracket: BottenFieldofDreams vs Radbird

Posted: February 5 24, 11:59 am
by BottenFieldofDreams
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
February 3 24, 1:54 pm
You had me then you lost me BottenField. I'm going to stand with She/Her.
Seems risky.

I was actually able to put together a decent list with this silly premise. There is a hole for “I Win’ and I considered recording my own version under the stage name Front Right Beer Girl.

Natalie Merchant is like indie Allison Krauss. Just wonderful. Always great to listen to.

Re: Musial Bracket: BottenFieldofDreams vs Radbird

Posted: February 5 24, 1:48 pm
by CardsofSTL
BottenFieldofDreams wrote: ↑
February 5 24, 11:59 am
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
February 3 24, 1:54 pm
You had me then you lost me BottenField. I'm going to stand with She/Her.
Seems risky.

I was actually able to put together a decent list with this silly premise. There is a hole for “I Win’ and I considered recording my own version under the stage name Front Right Beer Girl.

Natalie Merchant is like indie Allison Krauss. Just wonderful. Always great to listen to.
I liked both lists for the most part. Sometimes it's a coin flip. Other times people use Radiohead in their lists.

Re: Musial Bracket: BottenFieldofDreams vs Radbird

Posted: February 6 24, 9:24 pm
by CardsofSTL
She/Her is unintimidated by threats

Congratulations Radbird