Say it ain’t so, @Joe Shlabotnik. What’s going on out there?
Re: Portland Serial Killer
Posted: June 5 23, 8:48 am
by thrill
PNW serial killer? The 90's are truly back.
Re: Portland Serial Killer
Posted: June 5 23, 8:50 am
by Radbird
Any Bundys still on the loose out there?
Re: Portland Serial Killer
Posted: June 5 23, 9:20 am
by Joe Shlabotnik
I believe @BottenFieldofDreams is your guy. I live 300 miles south near the California border. This is the first I've heard of this!
Re: Portland Serial Killer
Posted: June 5 23, 9:38 am
by BottenFieldofDreams
I've also not heard of this until now. However, it is the top story at The Oregonian now that I check. Portland Police are saying there's no connection. Leroy says otherwise. But he couldn't have done it alone. What's Fauci like in person, Leroy?
Re: Portland Serial Killer
Posted: June 5 23, 12:12 pm
by heyzeus
Seems like serial killers are out of fashion these days, and mass shooters get all the glory. We must return to our heritage, as a country.
Seems like serial killers are out of fashion these days, and mass shooters get all the glory. We must return to our heritage, as a country.
Yeah it's very tough to make dozens of network procedurals where veteran character actors track and profile mass shooters. They do the massacre and then they're done. There's no chase, no mystery. What will I watch on CBS when I'm old if serial killers go completely out of vogue?
Re: Portland Serial Killer
Posted: June 5 23, 1:32 pm
by G. Keenan
thrill wrote:
What will I watch on CBS when I'm old if serial killers go completely out of vogue?
I've also not heard of this until now. However, it is the top story at The Oregonian now that I check. Portland Police are saying there's no connection. Leroy says otherwise. But he couldn't have done it alone. What's Fauci like in person, Leroy?