Page 1 of 2
Aaron Carter Dies
Posted: November 5 22, 7:18 pm
by CardsofSTL
Re: Aaron Carter Dies
Posted: November 7 22, 4:25 am
by JoeMcKim
I can't say I was a fan of his music or even really familiar with it, but sad to see anyone die so young.
Re: Aaron Carter Dies
Posted: November 7 22, 8:22 am
by heyzeus
I saw him at a Mardi Gras parade once a long long time ago. Someone was like "hey that's Aaron Carter!" and I was like "oh. huh. who?"
Re: Aaron Carter Dies
Posted: November 8 22, 2:14 pm
by IMADreamer
I guess I've reached the old man portion of my life because I have no idea who this is. I know 34 is too damn young though.
Re: Aaron Carter Dies
Posted: November 8 22, 3:28 pm
by Radbird
I thought I knew who he was and wondering why the reports neglected to mention he was with the Backstreet Boys. Then saw it was his brother Nick who was with the band.
It’s the residual effect of having a daughter who was caught up in the boy band craze of the ‘90s. Whenever I was driving the van full of girls or the gang was in the basement, it was either BSBs, *NSYNC or 98 Degrees blaring. Even took them to Mile High for a concert (don’t remember which band…) I considered this payback for subjecting my mom to Deep Purple and Black Sabbath all those years ago.
Re: Aaron Carter Dies
Posted: November 8 22, 4:16 pm
by Joe Shlabotnik
Radbird wrote: ↑November 8 22, 3:28 pm
I considered this payback for subjecting my mom to Deep Purple and Black Sabbath all those years ago.
Aerosmith and KISS in my case.
Re: Aaron Carter Dies
Posted: November 8 22, 4:42 pm
by GeddyWrox
Joe Shlabotnik wrote: ↑November 8 22, 4:16 pm
Radbird wrote: ↑November 8 22, 3:28 pm
I considered this payback for subjecting my mom to Deep Purple and Black Sabbath all those years ago.
Aerosmith and KISS in my case.
Ozzy and GnR drove my mom crazy. As did Beavis and Butthead. LOL
I also did not know Aaron Carter.
Re: Aaron Carter Dies
Posted: November 8 22, 6:56 pm
by IMADreamer
Radbird wrote: ↑November 8 22, 3:28 pm
I thought I knew who he was and wondering why the reports neglected to mention he was with the Backstreet Boys. Then saw it was his brother Nick who was with the band.
It’s the residual effect of having a daughter who was caught up in the boy band craze of the ‘90s. Whenever I was driving the van full of girls or the gang was in the basement, it was either BSBs, *NSYNC or 98 Degrees blaring. Even took them to Mile High for a concert (don’t remember which band…) I considered this payback for subjecting my mom to Deep Purple and Black Sabbath all those years ago.
My parents were the ones who got me into Deep Purple and Black Sabbath. lol My Dad particularly was this weird mix of jam band/metalhead.
Re: Aaron Carter Dies
Posted: November 8 22, 7:30 pm
by CardsofSTL
Y'all are old.
Re: Aaron Carter Dies
Posted: November 8 22, 7:37 pm
by GeddyWrox
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑November 8 22, 7:30 pm
Y'all are old.
You're no spring chicken!!
