If you want to learn about bitcoin, then visit https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCarlThe most trusted and reliable platform where you can learn about bitcoin. Here you can get all the information and the latest updates related to crypto on the themoon channel
Re: Best Resourse For Learning The Crypto
Posted: August 31 22, 7:08 am
by ghostrunner
Re: Best Resourse For Learning The Crypto
Posted: August 31 22, 11:04 am
by G. Keenan
It's kind of novel to have this bot as like a GRB pet.
A first.
Re: Best Resourse For Learning The Crypto
Posted: August 31 22, 11:08 am
by Donnie Ebert
Just one letter off, but we all learned a lot.
Re: Best Resourse For Learning The Crypto
Posted: August 31 22, 4:22 pm
by heyzeus
So after all this time, I have to ban you now? I knew it was you, Krypto. You broke my heart.
Re: Best Resourse For Learning The Crypto
Posted: September 1 22, 8:26 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Guys, I watched a lot of the videos and promptly took out a 2nd mortgage on my house and invested it in krypto. Further, I liquidated all my holdings. Put every last penny in krypto. Good idea or the best idea? Thanks @kriptopoulin!