Page 1 of 1

2021 College Football Thread

Posted: November 1 21, 2:01 pm
by GeddyWrox
I didn't see a thread for college football this year so I started one.

I just saw where Mizzou is a 39(!) point dog to Georgia. WOOF

Re: 2021 College Football Thread

Posted: November 1 21, 2:09 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑
November 1 21, 2:01 pm
I didn't see a thread for college football this year so I started one.

I just saw where Mizzou is a 39(!) point dog to Georgia. WOOF
Mizzou is terrible. I've paid no attention but suffice to say whatever they wanted out of drinkwitz, they're not going to get.

Re: 2021 College Football Thread

Posted: November 4 21, 12:54 pm
by Transmogrified Tiger
I've watched very little of Mizzou this year(which is at least more than the 30 mins/season I've averaged post-Pinkel), but I think they're probably on a decent path. At the risk of becoming the brand of Tennessee fan it's fun to mock, Drinkwitz has recruited incredibly well, with this incoming class being of the caliber needed to be properly competitive in the SEC. Throw in that the team has one clear weakness(run defense) that's likely the difference between them being 6-2 right now, and there's at least room for optimism about 2022 and beyond. That said, they are gonna get wrecked by Georgia so badly the broadcast should have a content warning.

Re: 2021 College Football Thread

Posted: November 4 21, 5:26 pm
by CardsofSTL
I've been drifting further and further away from enjoying any football. I never had a great deal of interest in the NFL and have lost most interest in college football. I probably pay more attention to my nephew's high school games than anything else.

Weird because there was a time when it would rival baseball for the amount of time I'd spend on it