Page 1 of 2

Pillow Talk

Posted: October 22 21, 10:35 am
by go birds
Not that you perverts.

Anyway, just curious on recommendations for pillows. I'm a side sleeper and prefer a pilla on the firmer side.

Cooling isn't a deal breaker--but preferred.

I've tried several. but they all flatten fairly quickly, one of which wasn't exactly a cheapie, but also wasn't on the tempur-pedic price point side.

Did some googling and found a couple options but i hardly ever find online reviews to be reliable.

What ya'll layin ye weary heads on?

Re: Pillow Talk

Posted: October 22 21, 10:43 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Boobs.

Re: Pillow Talk

Posted: October 22 21, 10:48 am
by heyzeus
Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow, everybody needs a bosom.

Re: Pillow Talk

Posted: October 22 21, 11:00 am
by thrill
Damn clickbait thread title

Re: Pillow Talk

Posted: October 22 21, 11:04 am
by go birds
thrill wrote: ↑
October 22 21, 11:00 am
Damn clickbait thread title
Image

Re: Pillow Talk

Posted: October 22 21, 11:11 am
by wart57
Image

Re: Pillow Talk

Posted: October 22 21, 11:39 am
by heyzeus
Maybe for the random musings thread, under the "America, what a country!" subfile, but occasionally I ponder the fact that a former crack addict turned pillow magnate has for a few years now been actively and publicly trying to end democracy.

Oh and it should be clear by now, I don't know [expletive] about actual pillows. Sorry, go birds.

Re: Pillow Talk

Posted: October 22 21, 11:54 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Yeah, sorry go birds, I don't know [expletive] about pillows either.

I actively tried to switch to becoming a back sleeper because I think it's better for my back and when doing so noticed pillows are a lot less important. So, there's your answer. Become a back sleeper.

Re: Pillow Talk

Posted: October 22 21, 12:17 pm
by thrill
I have a harder thin guy for my head that is memory foam and a big buckwheat pillow to prop up my side-sleeping. I got them on Amazon and am satisfied with both.

Re: Pillow Talk

Posted: October 22 21, 12:32 pm
by Famous Mortimer
thrill wrote: ↑
October 22 21, 12:17 pm
I have a harder thin guy
I mean, good news, but this is about pillows