Page 1 of 1

MST3K

Posted: May 20 21, 3:12 pm
by SunnyJim
Any fans?

Re: MST3K

Posted: May 20 21, 3:22 pm
by CardsofSTL
I'll show my ignorance and say what the hell is that?

Re: MST3K

Posted: May 20 21, 3:29 pm
by Jocephus
mystery science theater 3000

i watched it a lot when it was on comedy central back in the day, and always liked them, but was never a devout watcher, etc. it's definitely good stuff though.

Re: MST3K

Posted: May 20 21, 3:36 pm
by CardsofSTL
Ah...seeing it spelled out I have heard of it; but never really watched.

Re: MST3K

Posted: May 20 21, 3:41 pm
by heyzeus
I like it. It was funny.

Re: MST3K

Posted: May 21 21, 2:25 pm
by SunnyJim
MST3K is a junkie term.

Re: MST3K

Posted: May 21 21, 2:39 pm
by obucard
SunnyJim wrote: ↑
May 21 21, 2:25 pm
MST3K is a junkie term.
Repeat to yourself, "it's just a show. I should really just relax."

Re: MST3K

Posted: May 21 21, 2:46 pm
by Leroy
The hell?