Page 1 of 1
2021 NAMIWALKS Fundraiser
Posted: April 12 21, 10:07 am
by Mary1966
We’re going virtual again this year, here is a link where you can donate on my behalf to our biggest fundraiser of the year. NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) is the largest grassroots mental health organization in America. We provide education, support groups, advocacy, and awareness. Many of you here at GRB have been regular donors. I thank you for you all for your support in the past and hope that you will contribute again.
Mary1966’s donation link
Re: 2021 NAMIWALKS Fundraiser
Posted: April 16 21, 11:53 am
by Michael
Donated! Thank you, Mary!
Re: 2021 NAMIWALKS Fundraiser
Posted: April 16 21, 12:03 pm
by Mary1966
Thanks Michael! You just got me a free t-shirt! There are other prizes as well, so I would appreciate more donations.
Re: 2021 NAMIWALKS Fundraiser
Posted: April 17 21, 7:55 am
by stlouie_lipp
You've got my support. Good luck Mary!
Re: 2021 NAMIWALKS Fundraiser
Posted: April 17 21, 9:35 am
by Mary1966
Thanks! All the new donations qualify me for another prize! I’ve increased my goal to $500, that’s how much I need for the next prize.
Re: 2021 NAMIWALKS Fundraiser
Posted: July 17 21, 10:58 am
by Mary1966
Since the big walk with NAMI Washington was canceled, we at NAMI Pierce County decided to have our own walk, which happened today. You can still make donations at the link in the first post.