Page 1 of 3

Things I have in common with TLR

Posted: February 21 17, 11:44 am
by heyzeus
Things I have in common with Tony LaRussa, a list, by heyzeus:

1. Both are carbon based life forms.
2. Both have law degree
3. Both possess brilliant baseball minds
4. Shingles

Number four is the kicker. Over the past few days I've had intense radiating pain in my shoulder and upper arm, sometimes the elbow, sometimes the forearm. I worried I had a pinched nerve or tore a muscle or maybe a tumor was pinching a nerve (IT'S NOT A TUMAH!)

Went to the doc last night. Nope, it's shingles. I had no idea it hurt this bad or this way. I can barely lift my arm.

Added bonus rant: Zeus Jr. Jr. spiked a fever right before I went to the doc to get diagnosed. I thought I just had a muscle strain; instead, I probably gave her chicken pox. She's still too little and hadn't been vaccinated yet. NEAT!

Re: Things I have in common with TLR

Posted: February 21 17, 11:48 am
by Michael
You've also looked the other way knowing full well everyone on this message board is juicing.

Sorry about the Shingles and the fam.

Re: Things I have in common with TLR

Posted: February 21 17, 11:57 am
by heyzeus
I do like juice. Strawberry/banana blend? That's really good. I'll look the other way for that.

Re: Things I have in common with TLR

Posted: February 21 17, 12:01 pm
by Freed Roger
Sooo - you didn't attend the Glenn Beck rally?

And you don't like kittens?

Re: Things I have in common with TLR

Posted: February 21 17, 12:09 pm
by heyzeus
Freed Roger wrote:Sooo - you didn't attend the Glenn Beck rally?

And you don't like kittens?
puppies>kittens
Glenn Beck=shingles

Re: Things I have in common with TLR

Posted: February 21 17, 12:09 pm
by GeddyWrox
Ugh! That sucks!

If she has chicken pox, tape mittens to her hands.

Re: Things I have in common with TLR

Posted: February 21 17, 12:17 pm
by wart57
Image

Re: Things I have in common with TLR

Posted: February 21 17, 12:33 pm
by go birds
I had them on my face and it was awful.

Re: Things I have in common with TLR

Posted: February 21 17, 1:06 pm
by heyzeus
At least mine is just the arm/shoulder, but damn it hurts.

Re: Things I have in common with TLR

Posted: February 21 17, 3:25 pm
by Diddy
I didn't realize you were old enough to have shingles. Everyone that I know that's had them is 60+