Page 1 of 1
"Stick to ..."
Posted: February 15 17, 7:07 pm
by planet planet
Perhaps I'm as sick of hearing "stick to performing, singing, playing sports, acting", etc. as other people are of actually hearing public figures speak up about their politics. I've never understood the concept though. If you have a public forum and are able to use it to speak about your beliefs on topics, why not use it? No one has to accept your opinion or view it as gospel. Am I wrong?
Re: "Stick to ..."
Posted: February 15 17, 8:01 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
I always want to tell those people in my timeline to stick to refrigerator repair/whatever the trade might be.
Re: "Stick to ..."
Posted: February 15 17, 8:09 pm
by Freed Roger
I agree.
Seems like the ones telling people to stick to , don't practice what they preach. Once they've said their piece then it's stick to.
Re: "Stick to ..."
Posted: February 15 17, 11:26 pm
by Famous Mortimer