Golf

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Golf

Post by wart57 »

I played golf yesterday for the first time in 12 years and only the 3rd time in my life. It was a company thing.

It still amazes me that I can get up there and hammer a ball 150+ yards straight down the fairway on one swing, and then feel like I am doing the exact same thing on another swing and hit the ball behind me....

I got sunburned too.

Still better than being in the office.

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: Golf

Post by wart57 »

How the [expletive] am I sore after playing golf? Not really bad sore, but my hips are sore....I am getting old.

User avatar
Molly
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4767
Joined: May 10 06, 9:57 am
Location: 6.6 miles from Busch III

Re: Golf

Post by Molly »

wart57 wrote:How the [expletive] am I sore after playing golf? Not really bad sore, but my hips are sore....I am getting old.
wart57 wrote:I played golf yesterday for the first time in 12 years
:wink:

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: Golf

Post by wart57 »

Molly wrote:
wart57 wrote:How the [expletive] am I sore after playing golf? Not really bad sore, but my hips are sore....I am getting old.
wart57 wrote:I played golf yesterday for the first time in 12 years
:wink:
Image

User avatar
vinsanity
Chili dog truther
Posts: 8836
Joined: July 3 06, 2:19 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Golf

Post by vinsanity »

I'll second this rave; playing twice this weekend. Spring is.....still a few weeks away!

User avatar
Tim
Consider him admonished
Posts: 8320
Joined: March 25 15, 9:59 am
Location: The South

Re: Golf

Post by Tim »

Just bought a set of clubs last week and went to the driving range. I hadn't swung a club in 7 years and it showed. I did get the itch again and can't wait to get back out there.

Post Reply